Monday 14 May 2012

My own footprints





Ever wonder what would be like leaving your own trails all behind? And when will the next persons follow and replace your steps at exactly on the same spot?

Some of us might choose to march forwards and never look back. Some others might decide to look back to re-access what has been done before making new steps forwards. Isn't it what we call "People from all Walks-Of-Life"?

I experimented it by leaving my own foot prints on sands. Then stopped to see whom else would follow my trails. A brave call with high expectation, isn't it?

Guess what happened next then? Waves came in and washed all out, only to leave a freshly new sand path, as nothing ever happened.

My point is, life is about moving on. If you are too worried what you left behind, you would never step forwards. And once you decide to stall yourself, other elements would attempt to wipe your feet off the ground. Get my drift?

That's how a cookie crumbles. Thanks for reading, Folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment