Sunday 20 May 2012

Turbo Tunnel fin

 This strange looking little guy does work for me. I notice a huge difference in stability and speed every time I use this fin, compare to the other longboard fins in my collection.

Some surfers swear by it. Some others are skeptical about it. It works reasonably well on my Fireball, but not on the Beau Young, Bear tufflite longboard.

The point is, dont be afraid of trying out different things, and figure out what works best for you.

How does it work? Check it out

You should also check out the comments that other surfers use it too:

Comments from other surfers about the Turbo Tunnel fin

Hang Ten, Dudes!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to try fins out for .99 the first month check this out!
    http://www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com/p-477-finatic-subscription.aspx

    ReplyDelete