Sunday 13 May 2012

Living the dream


Sunday morning, May 13 2012, 6am:

Got out the car to check the waves before my usual weekend surf. My breath was literally taken away by this magical scene being displayed in front of me.

You don't have to be a surfer to appreciate the beauty of life like this. But you happen to be one, then you would know that there is NOTHING can ever beat this. And deeply inside you would also know that you are the lucky one getting out there, at the crack of dawn.

I have travelled the world for work and personal purposes, surfing keeps drawing me back to Australia. And every time I come home to this country, I appreciate it more and more.

Surfing is a curse to me. It has not made me rich or famous. But I am happy. Being able to work from home and surfing at home break. I do really live a dream.

And That's how a cookie crumbles, Folks. Thank You for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment