Sunday 27 May 2012

My Baby Blue


First, Thanks to Pete for passing on the stokes to me.

This is another great board from Pete.

I took it out for a test drive at the Ruins this morning, Saturday. Thanks God for all the winds disappeared. But not much improvement (to my expectations!) on the swell sizes.

This board has very interesting character. It is as a log, with a medium square tail. But Pete shaped almost equally the same width (70%) along the board, and very nice concave at the bottom. I think that makes it very noticeably fast board.

I have not yet tried to get to the nose to see how it performs, as many waves were just closed out to day.

Another beautiful board added to my quiver.

I live the dream!



Funny about this.

I wanted to make sure that this board is known as a humanly shaped board with soul.

And that it it!

This is a keeper for me.

Hang ten, Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment