Sunday 27 May 2012

Fun and thats That!


Ok, This is not a longboard blog from me.

I stumbled across this when trying to step down from longboard. I was looking for something that paddles well like a longboard, duck-divable type of board and FUN.

This board has a character as Bear FAT ASS WOMBAT, but as a single fin instead.

It performs really well for waves between 1-4ft .

Love it!

BNP:

Bryan Newtown Performance board that is.

It surfs the waves as you actually skate on it. Fast, Loose, and cut-back and bottom turns with easy.

I have been searching for Bryan Newton's profile and history of this. But so far with no lucks.

Great for days that you feel up the challenge and still have plenty of fun as longboards.

I am very proud owner of this baby in my quiver.


No comments:

Post a Comment